- Completely new suspension design system
- Separation of the roll and the heave dynamics, so these can be set-up separately for cornering and for bumps
- Very low centre of gravity
- Front and rear end share almost all parts
- Inversed steering system for better control over Ackermann angle
- Quick access and change of the damper units
- Fast and easy one-screw ride height adjustment
- Fast and easy spool and diff removal
- New spool with blades and new gear differential
- RRS system standard
Team Serpent is using the Project 4X car for over a year now and continued to develop this very new concept. In the last ETS races Viktor Wilck was able to make the A-mains in modified at the WC, EC and ETS races and showed very good speed and consistency. Designer David has requested some more average drivers to try his car and they were amazed how easy it was to go fast.
As the car is so new and different, Serpent will spend even more time to prepare information on assembly, set-up and maintenance of the Project 4X car, in text, images and video, to help you to learn and understand the concept and unleash its full potential faster. Although at first the Project 4X car looks a bit complicated, after some explaining, you will soon understand it’s actually quite simple and really easy to work with. But the main advantage is that it is very easy to drive and at the same time lightning fast. Innovation Performs. The Serpent Project 4X is here!